Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fwd: 6/28/13 ALEC BALDWIN LASHES OUT re REPORTER


6/28/13 ALEC BALDWIN LASHES OUT re REPORTER (ridiculous stuff, I'm sitting at church waiting for a worship service to begin as I post this online,...I suppose that's a sin too ?) search:alec baldwin,george stark);*read more at,
http://m.newser.com/story/170206/alec-baldwin-goes-on-homophobic-twitter-rant.html?utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=def
"...while attending James Gandolfini's funeral
yesterday, Alec Baldwin's wife Hilaria was also
allegedly ... tweeting ... and not about Gandolfini's
death. This was pointed out by George Stark in the Daily
Mail , and to say Baldwin didn't take it well would be a bit
of an understatement. He and Hilaria both refuted the
charges..."["the charges"? Did somebody commit a crime?]
http://m.newser.com/story/170206/alec-baldwin-goes-on-homophobic-twitter-rant.html?utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=def
Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one
can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is
greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the
Father are one."John 10:28-30, Posted by VK
*DefendTraditionalMarriage(Real Marriage)
*ProtectUnbornLife (Adoption!)
*Read the Bible Daily
*Pray 4Chapels in the PublicSchools
*Stop Violence v Women!
--Say NO to ALL Abusive Relationships
*Fight4Kindness
*LoveOneAnother