Friday, August 7, 2015

shame on the organizers! 8/5/15 NOT MUCH TO SEE for REGULAR FANS @ MARIAH CAREY's HOLLYWOOD STAR CEREMONY

 unfortunately, once again, the organizers of Mariah Carey's hollywood star walk-of-fame ceremony failed to consider the regular fans outside the "shade tents' ...we couldn't see the heads and faces of any of the speakers including Mariah, except when she bent down to pick up her kids. That's hollywood, isn't it? They like to have the fans for the applause hype, but really don't care that much if we can see what's happening...because it's all for the money and for the cameras, not for the regular fans. And Kevin the security guard (I think that's his name) put on the presidential secret service game-face once again thinking he was too cool for school. He added a nametag that says "manager" ha ha. I didn't get a picture of him. He keeps moving too quickly. He really thinks he's something important. SO here are the photos of the tents and a few sun umbrellas people were holding up. I love it when latinos carry sun umbrellas as if they are concerned about their delicate skin getting burned. Can you say "pretentious"? 
above: click to view Mariah Carey's kids 
say "I love you mommy" 


 mariah carey with her daughter...the best shot I could get as she bent down to pick her up
 this was our view of mariah carey




 this was one of the security guards (not Kevin the wannabe secret service guard) who is actually kind of nice and cool to people

 the sun umbrellas added to the view obstacles


"There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life in Christ has set me free 
from the law of sin and death"
 Romans 8:1-2







 here you see what our view of Mariah Carey was...from the neck down.




Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatchthem out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; noone can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
John 10:28-30