Friday, August 10, 2018

Kanye West GIVES EPIC SPEECH RE LIBERAL BULLIES [ie HATERS] ON Jimmy Kimmel

"
"It took me a year and a half to have the confidence to stand up and put on the hat, no matter what the consequences were." West added, apparently referring to the red "MAGA" he posed in on Twitter. "And what it represented to me is nothing about policies, because I'm not a politician like that, but it represented overcoming fear and doing what you felt, no matter what anyone said, in saying, 'You can't bully me.' Liberals can't bully me, news can't bully me, the hip-hop community, they can't bully me. At that point, if I'm afraid to be me, I'm no longer Ye. That's what makes Ye."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jimmy-kimmel-leaves-kanye-west-speechless-does-trump-care-about-black-people?via=twitter_page