Tuesday, April 5, 2022

re Regal Edwards University Town Center


re Regal Edwards University Town Center

https://maps.app.goo.gl/S3Dian8rvmu4wqsr8 

Last time I came here on Tuesday  the girl pretended  she couldn't give me the Tuesday discount if I didn't have my card. I had to tell her to use my phone number. Did she really NOT know that ?

 This time I arrived a little bit AFTER the starting time for the movie and the girl thought she couldn't sell me a ticket AFTER the start time.  good grief๐Ÿ˜ฑ.  movies don't usually start until 20 or 25 minutes AFTER the start time.  

Somebody else tried it and they finally got the computer to work to sell me a ticket- wasting 5 minutes & so the movie actually HAD started by that time. DO these kids who work at the movie theaters actually GO to the movies themselves ? Even a fourth grader knows that there's 20 minutes of previews before every movie.

  And I wish they would actually be REQUIRED to actually watch a  movie every week given they work at a movie theater -so they would have a little appreciation for Cinema as an art & craft.

Also maybe even when they start out as new employees have them take a  short "History of Cinema" class or at least watch Citizen Kane and a few other classic movies

And if you DON'T actually like movies - you should probably try working somewhere else. It's nice to go to a place where the people working there actually appreciate what they're SELLING